The Andover Thrift Shop provides high quality, gently used clothing and accessories, household goods, jewelry, small items of furniture and general bric-a-brac, at considerably reduced prices. The Shop welcomes customers and volunteers alike to support our very worthwhile mission.
What kind of people shop here?
Our customers include bargain-seekers, professional men and women, students, teens, and those who are simply trying to stretch their budgets to the maximum. Shoppers come in from all over New England together with those who visit from Canada, Europe, Latin-America and beyond. No visit to Andover is complete without a trip to the Andover Thrift Shop!
The Andover Thrift Shop is a ministry of Christ Church
Our mission is fivefold:
- to serve the community by providing moderately priced, good quality merchandise;
- to establish a friendly atmosphere where volunteers and customers alike may enjoy mutual fellowship;
- to support several shelters in the Greater Lawrence area with usable clothing;
- to recycle clothing and other items in an effort to preserve our environment;
- to provide funds for the maintenance of the historic buildings of Christ Episcopal Church on Central Street in Andover.